Monday, August 9, 2010

ramadhan month

Ramadhan come again. Tommorrow will be month for all us akan bertungkus lumus untuk mengerjakan amal ibadat...

Hope my family & me also same... Try to do the best rather than last ramadhan.. Aedil also will start his first journey.. My pray that aedil will strong and will finish his first ramadhan..
Ajreeq as normal... " adik kecik g, lum posa kan bu!!" ish3 adik2..

Lum pun start puasa, but the promotion for raya has started.. Baju biskut raya, kasut - everything started already... For my self & hubby a little bit frustrated due to my intention to sambut raya at new house tak sempat... Huhuhu.. Then, the feel to raya tu kurang sikit...

When start ramadhan, my thinking always goes to my mak at kampung... I can feel that she will sunyi dengan ketiadaaN arwah ayah about past 1 year... this is 2nd ramadhan & raya wihout him.... Normally she will go terawikh with ayah, but now she will do alone... Nasib baik my little brother is there. Boleh gak temankan dia... Sobb..sobb..sobb...sedih gak la...

Hopefully, i can go back this weekend to see you, mum.... Rindunya!!!





1 comment:

Lydia said...

Yeah rindunye kat Mr.Love!