Wednesday, August 4, 2010

dearest

again, my body still terasa lemah... Wake up from tido, terasa berpinar-pinar... Need to sit firts before proceed to do my daily job... Adusss...pening kepala...
Perubahan hormon sekarang terlalu teruk during "gejala women" datang.. Risau pun ade, why always get fever during that time.. Need to see doctor but scary...hehhee



today, try to write down about my luv.. when look to his face, ramai will think that my luv is a "garang" man.. but not actually.. he is caring & responsible man... hehhe - for me la... kalau tak puji my hubby, then who else.. (very understanding and always ready to hear on my problems).








my luv ever & ever!!



"drive carefully"...that's the word which always tersemat in my mind.. never bored to advice me.. will be tak keruan when a day not hearing that word... hehe.....



Dalam rumahtangga, mesti ada give & take right... so, my self should accept on who ever he is...
"Buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih" No body is perfect...

but sincerely, i'm happy with my life now with loving couple and 2 of my heroes... hopefully our happy never end..











No comments: