Thursday, July 29, 2010

home sweet home...



that day, I still remember that promise u all to dload my house photos... Today I will do so...
Tak sabar rasanye tuk pindah to my new house... "Nak pindah...nak pindah...nak pindah!!!" hehhee... coming back to my child hood...


















Why lawyer still not ready yet on their documentation to present to bank...eeiii... penat la nak kejar je... Daily basis chase them... May be in their side, baru hear my name, then fed up!! Mcm nak hempas2 je phone right...but never mind i still need to chase. If not, I will suffer on the interest chargeable after 3 month after SPA date...
My plan to move out before raya... Means "rumah raya". But dont know can settle or not...Grill lagi & cabinet lagi.... tapi tak pe if after raya pun... Leh do Yassin and doa selamat together with open house...hahhaaa...save budget!! nasib baik ari jadi on march... if not can combine also... hehhe...giler budget!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

bestnye taun depan berhari raye di rumah bru la!

azean said...

Insya Allah... leh le dtg berkunjung ya...